With a shortfall in skills sets across the nation and a whopping 32.3 million of us in employment recruiting for niche roles/ skills is no easy feat.
If you regularly find yourself with an inbox full of job requisitions for challenging roles then these eight job boards could help you place your advert in the right place, at the right time.
According to HR Dive a mammoth 92% of employers say skill shortages affect company productivity and job satisfaction. With the pressure of a non-hire impacting the whole businesses it's never been more important to be able to quickly identify and hire talent. Here's our list of eight great niche boards to help you to reach new candidate pools.
- Bubble Jobs - Specialising in recruitment for the digital industry, Bubble Jobs is the sector's leading UK job board. Much of Bubble Jobs' appeal comes from their usage of social media, maintaining a prominent presence on sites such as Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and Instagram. Some of Bubble Jobs' biggest clients include Sky and British Airways, enjoying ongoing success and receiving awards for Best Job Board and Best Employment Advice Site
- Careers in Audit - Holding the dual privilege of being the first and best job board for the auditing section, Careers in Audit has won acclaim in the industry, having won the title of 'Best Specialist Job Board' two years in a row at the Global Recruiter UK Industry Awards. Operating on a worldwide scale, the site has a following of over 210,000 registered professionals, 50,000 professional jobseeker CVs with an estimate of 4,500 candidates joining the site every month.
- Caterer – One of the UK's leading job boards for the hospitality sector, Caterers is utilized by a diverse client pool, receiving over half a million job applications every month, 1.4 million CVs contained on the database, and 7,700 CVs advertised each week. The site also offers bespoke solutions to better enable recruiters to identify stronger candidates.
- CW Jobs – Branded 'the leading UK IT job board', CW Jobs has reined in over 450,000 IT candidates and 215,000 job applications. For first-time candidates looking for an entry point into the industry, the site outlines the sector's associated job roles and the required skillsets.
- Graduate Jobs – Launched at the beginning of the 21st century, Graduate Jobs is one of the go-to job boards offering employment to those fresh out of education, holding a status as the UK's largest independent graduate job board. Having registered over 1 million candidates, Graduate Jobs offers links to organisations of various sizes, from global brands to SMEs.
- Jobs.ac.uk - The UK's leading job boards for academics, Job.ac.uk offers various career paths for doctors, lawyers and politicians to name but a few, bringing in 1,508,322 unique users every month, over a third of which are PhD qualified. A survey analysing HR data from 8 UK-based universities revealed that the site was ten times more effective than other media outlets for recruiting to academic posts.
- Jobs.nhs.uk - Surprisingly, despite its niche status, NHS Jobs enjoys such a wide reach, it can evenly compete alongside mainstream job boards. Over 25,000 jobs are advertised on the website every month with 3.9 million website visitors. The site also offers advice in a series of articles, detailing how the candidate can best enrich their attraction to an employer and how to navigate through the recruitment process up to the interview stage.
- TES – The world's leading job board for teachers, TES is a haven for all levels of the profession, from the experienced looking to add to an already extensive CV to those looking to explore a pathway into the industry, for which the website provides resources and information. The site picks up 1.2 million UK visitors on a weekly basis and 900,000 weekly visitors outside the UK. It has also reported that when trying to break into a new like work, TES is the first port of call for 91% of candidates.
And there you have it, our top eight niche job boards to help you reach more qualified candidates. Are you maximising your advertising exposure? Talentvine's essential package allows you to post your advert to a network of leading job boards such as Total Jobs, Jobsite, Monster and indeed with a single advert upload. Find out how Talentvine Essential can help you attract and recruit top talent.